You are NOT logged in. If you are having problems, your password may have been reset. Please reset it again or call me for help. I need to know you are having trouble.
Problems logging in is an emergency! Call me. 419-287-3884 between 9am and 7pm, eastern
My Account: Update my profile, change credit card and email
Pick up where you left off:
Courses Sold Separately
Did you know that as a member of The Rug Hooking Journey you can join any of the courses below at any time? Click on the image below to access your course or to join today.
The Rug Hooking Journey
Are the icons gray? Not a member yet? Join here.
NOTICE: I am making changes to the Challenges and Tips, please be patient. I do not have the PDF’s all created yet.
The links below will send you to my main website, cindigayrughooking.com. Just click on the Online Courses item in the menu to return here.
This link is also to my site, cindigayrughooking.com. It is rough but it will get you to the information.
Make changes to your account
These are the new or updated posts from the last 45 days. I am adding * at the beginning of lessons to indicate they are not complete. That does not mean they do not have content, some do, but I have more to say.
IKEA Stool Cover Instructions & Pattern Downloads
Practical Color Planning
Virtual Dye Class
The Rug Hooking Journey
— 2016 Replays
— 2017 Replays
— 2018 Replays
— 2019 Replays
- 11-27-19📎 December 2, 2019
- 10-31-19 Pins & Gifts 📎 November 17, 2019
- 12-19-19 October 27, 2019
- 12-12-19 October 27, 2019
- 11-21-19 Snow December 2, 2019
- 11-14-19 Wool Storage 📎 November 23, 2019
- 05-02-19 October 26, 2019
- 04-25-19 October 26, 2019
- 04-18-19 October 26, 2019
- 04-11-19 October 26, 2019
- 04-04-19 October 26, 2019
- 03-28-19 October 26, 2019
- 03-21-19 October 26, 2019
- 03-14-19 October 26, 2019
- 03-07-19 October 26, 2019
- 02-28-19 October 26, 2019
- 02-21-19 October 26, 2019
- 02-14-19 October 26, 2019
- 01-03-19 October 26, 2019
- 02-07-19 October 26, 2019
- 01-31-19 October 26, 2019
- 01-24-19 October 26, 2019
- 01-17-19 October 26, 2019
- 01-10-19 October 26, 2019
- 11-07-19 Shading November 17, 2019
- 10-24-19 Beginner Tips 📎 November 17, 2019
- 09-26-19 October 28, 2019
- 10-03-19 📎 November 17, 2019
- 10-10-19 📎 November 17, 2019
- 10-17-19 📎 November 17, 2019
- How to Wash Wool November 21, 2019
— The Basics
- How much wool do I need for a background? November 9, 2019
- How much whipping yarn will I need? November 9, 2019
- How much wool do I need for a motif? November 9, 2019
- Cutting the tails October 29, 2019
- *How to cut strips August 28, 2019
- Messy Loops are OK October 1, 2019
- Drawing the Pattern October 3, 2019
- *What You Don’t Need August 28, 2019
- Recommended Kit Sources August 28, 2019
- *Scissors August 28, 2019
- *Make a PVC Frame August 28, 2019
- *How to Make a Hook August 28, 2019
- Basic Equipment August 25, 2019
- *Pulling Loops October 8, 2019
- Finishing November 9, 2019
- All About Backings June 21, 2019
- Misc Random Tips December 10, 2018
— Creative Stitches: Beyond the Loop
— Rug Hooking Journaling System
— Step by Step: Little Flower
— Dye Recipe Library
What I am working on now:
Sept 29, 2019: Hurray! I finally have a better internet connection. Thank you to all the members of this membership. Your monthly and yearly payments have made this possible. I would not be able to afford this expensive internet on my husband’s retirement income only.
I checked out on Aug 30. Mom was in the hospital and I rushed to her side. She lives about 6 hours away. After 10 days she was moved to a nursing home. Now I need to clean out her home. This is a temporary set back on improvements to this site.
I’ll be back to posting new lessons as soon as I fully recover from pneumonia (which I probably caught while at the hospital). In the meantime, keep an eye on the What’s New list above.
I added a new page: FAQ
Oct 8, 2019 Spending the day in bed. Still not much energy but feel free to call or report problems. I can lay in bed and use my laptop.
Let me know if you see something that is not working. Hundreds of people will overlook a problem. Will you be the one who reports it? Please, help me out. No problem is too small.
Register for the weekly Live! Lesson
Click here to register for the weekly Live! Lesson. You only have to register once. You can learn more here: https://cindigayrughooking.com/live/
Submit Your Lesson Ideas
Are you getting the newsletter?
I am sending out a monthly newsletter to everyone who is a member of any of the courses. Did you get yours? If not, please get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the meantime… Monthly email for the courses and membership. You can review the past ones if you did not see them.
Keep the email handy. The link at the bottom will sign you in automatically to the dashboard. This is really handy on mobile devices.