HTRH = howtorughook.com
What I am working on now:
Dec 12, 2019 A LOT has changed in the last month. I’m still writing the Dec newsletter!
Be sure to check out the new Live! Lesson. It now happens weekly on Friday at 4pm eastern. You already have access. Just click the icon on the Dashboard at the right time. That’s it!
This new format will allow EVERYONE to attend. If you ever arrived late and got blocked out because we were at our limit, you arrived after the 100th person did. You no longer need to log in 10, 20 or 30 minutes early just to save your spot. There is room for all.
Time zones can be tricky. The easiest way? Just type in the time you want translated, such as 4pm eastern into a Google search. Google knows were you are (i know, creepy, right? but handy) and will tell you time in whatever time zone you are currently in. Really handy for travel.
These are the new or updated posts from the last 45 days. I am adding * at the beginning of lessons to indicate they are not complete. That does not mean they do not have content, some do, but I have more to say.
IKEA Stool Cover Instructions & Pattern Downloads
Practical Color Planning
- I want to hear from you! December 21, 2019
Virtual Dye Class
The Rug Hooking Journey
— 2016 Replays
— 2017 Replays
— 2018 Replays
— 2019 Replays
- 12-27-19 Cut Strips📎 December 28, 2019
— The Basics
- Finishing January 12, 2020
- How much wool do I need for a background? November 9, 2019
- How much whipping yarn will I need? November 9, 2019
- How much wool do I need for a motif? November 9, 2019
- Cutting the tails October 29, 2019
- *How to cut strips December 28, 2019
- Messy Loops are OK October 1, 2019
- Drawing the Pattern October 3, 2019
- *What You Don’t Need August 28, 2019
- Recommended Kit Sources August 28, 2019
- *Scissors August 28, 2019
- *Make a PVC Frame August 28, 2019
- *How to Make a Hook August 28, 2019
- Basic Equipment August 25, 2019
- *Pulling Loops October 8, 2019
- All About Backings June 21, 2019
- Misc Random Tips December 10, 2018
— Creative Stitches: Beyond the Loop
— Rug Hooking Journaling System
— Step by Step: Little Flower
— Dye Recipe Library
Let me know if you see something that is not working. Hundreds of people will overlook a problem. Will you be the one who reports it? Please, help me out. No problem is too small.
Register for the weekly Live! Lesson
Click here to register for the weekly Live! Lesson. You only have to register once. You can learn more here: https://cindigayrughooking.com/live/
Are you getting the newsletter?
I am sending out a monthly newsletter to everyone who is a member of any of the courses. Did you get yours? If not, please get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the meantime… Monthly email for the courses and membership. You can review the past ones if you did not see them.
Keep the email handy. The link at the bottom will sign you in automatically to the dashboard. This is really handy on mobile devices.