HTRH = howtorughook.com
These are the new or updated posts from the last 45 days. I am adding * at the beginning of lessons to indicate they are not complete. That does not mean they do not have content, some do, but I have more to say.
New in the Premium Courses
Step by Step: QAR Queen Anne Rose Stair Riser
- Color Plan the Outer Flower July 20, 2021
- Hook the Outer Flowers July 19, 2021
- Hook the Background around the Outer Flowers July 20, 2021
- Finish and Use July 20, 2021
- Value Study July 20, 2021
- Evaluate what you hooked July 12, 2021
- Hook the Rose July 12, 2021
- Background Hooking Tips July 19, 2021
- Prepare the wool July 11, 2021
- Adjust the center flower *Optional July 7, 2021
The Rug Hooking Journey
- 07-13-21 Transfer a pattern July 10, 2021
- 07-02-21 July 3, 2021
- 06-22-21 Stuffed Forward July 3, 2021
- 05-21-21 – Tips For Choosing Wools & Yarns That Match Your Rug July 8, 2021
- 06-15-21 What’s in your toolkit?📎 June 15, 2021
The easiest way to access the Live! Events
Simply go to the Dashboard and click one of these links. You do not even need to be logged in. Just scroll down below the log in forms. If you need to be a member, the icon will be black and white and will not work.
Time zones can be tricky. The easiest way? Just type in the time you want translated, such as 4pm eastern into a Google search. Google knows were you are (i know, creepy, right? but handy) and will tell you time in whatever time zone you are currently in. Really handy for travel.
Let me know if you see something that is not working. Hundreds of people will overlook a problem. Will you be the one who reports it? Please, help me out. No problem is too small.
Learn more about the weekly Live! Events
Click here to register for the weekly Live! Lesson and to create your account. You only have to register once. Members can simply click the link in the Dashboard. You can learn more here: https://cindigayrughooking.com/live/