HTRH = howtorughook.com
What I am working on now:
Sept 1, 2020
I’ll be a bit more disorganized for a while. My Mother passed away on Saturday, Aug 29. While that is difficult, knowing my Father is still in the nursing home, alone, without visitors is a nightmare I cannot shake. Please keep gentle reminders coming so I can keep on track.
The easiest way to access the Live! Events
Simply go to the Dashboard and click one of these links. You do not even need to be logged in. Just scroll down below the log in forms.
Time zones can be tricky. The easiest way? Just type in the time you want translated, such as 4pm eastern into a Google search. Google knows were you are (i know, creepy, right? but handy) and will tell you time in whatever time zone you are currently in. Really handy for travel.
These are the new or updated posts from the last 45 days. I am adding * at the beginning of lessons to indicate they are not complete. That does not mean they do not have content, some do, but I have more to say.
IKEA Stool Cover Instructions & Pattern Downloads
Practical Color Planning
Virtual Dye Class
- Spot Dyeing August 28, 2020
The Rug Hooking Journey
— 2016 Replays
— 2017 Replays
— 2018 Replays
— 2019 Replays
— 2020 Replays
- 09-08-20 Direction of hooking September 14, 2020
- 08-25-20 Rug Tape August 26, 2020
- 08-18-20 How much wool? August 18, 2020
- 08-14-20 Add a handle August 17, 2020
- 08-11-20 Crocheted Finish📎 August 17, 2020
— The Basics
- The “Best” Finish September 19, 2020
- Finishing a Pillow September 18, 2020
- Mock Finish September 18, 2020
- Invisible Finish September 18, 2020
- Fast Basic Finish September 18, 2020
- Finishes Overview September 18, 2020
- Crocheted Finish September 18, 2020
- Animal Fur September 2, 2020
- Corners & Tips September 1, 2020
- How much wool do I need for a background? August 19, 2020
— Creative Stitches: Beyond the Loop
— Rug Hooking Journaling System
- Reduce File Sizes September 5, 2020
- Notion iPad Tips September 5, 2020
- Notion Tips Cheatsheet August 19, 2020
- Document Your Rugs August 8, 2020
— Step by Step: Little Flower
— Dye Recipe Library
Let me know if you see something that is not working. Hundreds of people will overlook a problem. Will you be the one who reports it? Please, help me out. No problem is too small.
Register for the weekly Live! Lesson
Click here to register for the weekly Live! Lesson. You only have to register once. You can learn more here: https://cindigayrughooking.com/live/
Are you getting the newsletter?
I am sending out a monthly newsletter to everyone who is a member of any of the courses. Did you get yours? If not, please get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the meantime… Monthly email for the courses and membership. You can review the past ones if you did not see them.
Keep the email handy. The link at the bottom will sign you in automatically to the dashboard. This is really handy on mobile devices.