with one temporary problem.
I’ve added the ability to go to the exact spot in a video where I teach something specific. It works great. Try it out…
Click on one of the timestamps below. Watch what happens to the video. The player advances to that exact spot immediately!
Now the problem… This does not work if I have more than one video on a page. So I will be splitting them up.
Here’s what you have to do…
All the posts for 2019 will have to be split. That means that all the lessons you have MARKED COMPLETE will become incomplete. I recommend you make a list of all the lessons you have watched. Then after I have them split, you can mark them complete again. There is no way in the technology to move your Marked Completes.
I think what we gain in the video links more than offsets the extra work each week to create a new lesson and the loss of the incompletes for 2019 ONLY. All the other years have each week separate.
A few of the more recent 2019 videos have closed captioning. Just click on the button to add cc.
- W027 is my favorite white wool. It has a light texture and is great for snow, snowmen, white trim on houses, etc. It’s nowhere near white, but it reads white in a rug.
- 03:38 Scissors
- 06:58 The iPad app, Graphic
- 09:14 What kind of pad do you use under a rug? I use nothing on carpeting, but I do use the open weave rubbery stuff to keep it from slipping. See 38:51 for more explanation.
- 10:46 Secure a hooking to an artist’s canvas
- 13:42 How to avoid the ugly bunny ears on the corners of a footstool
Page 7 (of the downloadable pattern) has the curve you will need at each intersection. Use a scrap of red dot to trace the curve. (It is printed in red on page 7.)excerpt from the IKEA stool course re drawing the corner curve.
- 16:18 Does a bullet journal have dividers? No. Ryder Caroll’s basic system.
- 18:59 The finish I recommend? Fold Forward.
- 19:43 Making labels for rugs: Additional Audio lesson or Written lesson
- 25:02 3-D projects PHOTO OF DOORSTOP
- 27:50 Pulling out
- 29:48 Getting the outer edge straight Draw a straight line
- 33:05 What type of light do you use while hooking?
- 37:01 How many times do you steam a rug? Audio or Written
- 38:51 Rug pad.
- 39:42 What printer do you use with an iPad – any new one will work, many of the older models will work also if you have a home network.
- 40:51 about rug hooking frames
- 42:27 How do you cover a brick?
- 43:10 Have you tried dyeing the heavier new wool?
- 46:24 Should letters and numbers be hooked in a smaller cut size than the background?
- 50:16 When does the Color Planning course start?
- 51:55 Color Planning course new method