What is coming up next….
TUESDAY Office Hours @ 4pm easternMy favorite format! Members of The Rug Hooking Journey enter a Zoom call by clicking on a link in the Member Dashboard and can ask specific questions about their projects. Replays will be posted as soon as possible in the Replay section ofThe Rug Hooking Journey. Non-members can watch on my Youtube Channel.
Next Wool Sale:Guest Vendor: Kim Hirt of Becauseofewe.com
Sat, March 20 at 2pm eastern
How it works….
- 2pm VOW is Virtual Online Workshop. These are scheduled a few times a year. Join the newsletter list to be notified when the new group starts up. Members of the current VOW can view the lesson using the link in the sidebar.
- 4pm Office Hours is a members only AND a free public event.
- Members of The Rug Hooking Journey, log into the Dashboard and click the Office Hours icon
- Non-Members can view the lesson on Youtube but cannot participate. Comments ARE NOT monitored on Youtube.
- 6pm TuneUp Lessons are for members of the Premium Courses. The schedule is in the sidebar of the Dashboard. There is no need to pre-register. Just click the link in the sidebar.
- 4pm Hook-in with Kim. This is a hook-in on Zoom hosted by Kim Hirt. This event is free and open to the public.
- 10am Live in-person class held in my studio. Learn more. **These are cancelled until Covid is gone.
- 3pm Youtube Lesson posted to my Youtube channel.
- 4pm Office Hours. This session is NOT broadcast to the public on Youtube. Members can join by clicking the link in the Dashboard for in-depth instruction via Zoom. For the public, I am posting a short video an hour earlier on Youtube.
4pm Hook-in with Cindi This is a hook-in on Zoom hosted by Cindi Gay. Click here to join. This event is free and open to the public.
You will need to download the Zoom app before you attend the hook-ins or the Wool Sale.
Follow these steps for the best experience:
- Click either hook-in icon above.
- Download the app when you are prompted.
- Install the app.
- Close the app and NEVER open it again.
- You are ready to attend.
- Now just click the link at the right time. You might get a pop-up box asking you to open Zoom. Click to approve that. Look for a box that says to do that each time and you won’t have to that again.