Before 2020, I went live once a month and later once a week. During Covid, I went live 6 days a week! That schedule was impossible to keep up. But now you have even more opportunities each month for rug hooking learning.
…and members of The Rug Hooking Journey have a live event available to them every day of the year, all 365 of them. No more waiting for a rug hooking day. No more hooking alone.
What is coming up next….
Members of The Rug Hooking Journey can join me at 4pm EVERY Tuesday for Office Hours. Here is where you can ask me anything. Consider me Your Online Rug Hooking Teacher and I am here to help. All questions welcome.
Can’t make the time slot? Ask your question using the icon on the Dashboard. I’ll develop a lesson for that and you can watch the replay.
TUESDAYS on Youtube, twice a month, Available to the public
Today there is one more step. Click the Attend a Free Event red button and then follow along.
How to join the Zoom meetings:
Members of TRHJ only
- 4pm edt Live on Zoom – at the same time, every week*. Members should join using the link in the Dashboard to join the Zoom event. Ask me anything! You have me until 5:45pm.
- A full replay will be posted each week inside The Rug Hooking Journey membership.
- 6pm TuneUp Lessons are for members of the Premium Courses. The schedule is in the sidebar of the Dashboard. Just click the link in the sidebar which is only visible to members of each course.
*Videos on Youtube will also be posted on Tuesday.
- 4pm Hook-in with Kim. This is a hook-in on Zoom hosted by Kim Hirt. This event is free and open to the public.
4pm Hook-in with Cindi This is a hook-in on Zoom hosted by Cindi Gay. Click here to join. This event is free and open to the public. Some weeks may be an unmonitored hook-in.
You will need to download the Zoom app before you attend the hook-ins or the Wool Sale.
Follow these steps for the best experience:
- Click either hook-in icon above.
- Download the app when you are prompted.
- Install the app.
- Close the app and NEVER open it again.
- You are ready to attend.
- Now just click the link at the right time. You might get a pop-up box asking you to open Zoom. Click to approve that. Look for a box that says to do that each time and you won’t have to that again.
My Time Zone
I live in NW Ohio and we do Daylight Savings Time (edt) changes. My time is Eastern Standard Time (est) from the first Sunday of November until the second Sunday of March, then it switches to Eastern Daylight Time (edt).
The easiest way to convert to your time zone is to enter
4pm Pemberville, OH
in a Google Search. Try it. It works.
My Google Calendar
Sign up for email reminders for Live! Lessons
Remind me about the Live! Events
Fill in your info below. Be sure to confirm your subscription by clicking on the link in the email you will receive in a few minutes. This will confirm that your email address was added correctly.
Add the event to your calendar. You will NOT get an email reminder every single time — just when there is news.