Before 2020, I went live once a month and later once a week. Now you have even more opportunities each month for rug hooking learning.
What is coming up next….
How to join the Zoom meetings:
Non-members of TRHJ
- 4pm edt Live on Youtube every other week*. If I am unavailable, a recording will be posted at that time. Either way, you will get a high quality rug hooking lesson. A partial replay of the Live! Event will be posted on Youtube.
Members of TRHJ
- 4pm edt Live on Zoom – at the same time, every other week*. Members should join using the link in the Dashboard to join the Zoom event. After the Youtube video happens (you will be able to see it in Zoom), stick around and join me for discussion of the video and for a full Office Hours session. Ask me anything! You have me until 5:45pm.
- A full replay will be posted each week inside The Rug Hooking Journey membership.
- 6pm TuneUp Lessons are for members of the Premium Courses. The schedule is in the sidebar of the Dashboard. Just click the link in the sidebar which is only visible to members of each course.
*Check the calendar above to see if it happens this week…..
- 4pm Hook-in with Kim. This is a hook-in on Zoom hosted by Kim Hirt. This event is free and open to the public.
4pm Hook-in with Cindi This is a hook-in on Zoom hosted by Cindi Gay. Click here to join. This event is free and open to the public. Some weeks may be an unmonitored hook-in.
You will need to download the Zoom app before you attend the hook-ins or the Wool Sale.
Follow these steps for the best experience:
- Click either hook-in icon above.
- Download the app when you are prompted.
- Install the app.
- Close the app and NEVER open it again.
- You are ready to attend.
- Now just click the link at the right time. You might get a pop-up box asking you to open Zoom. Click to approve that. Look for a box that says to do that each time and you won’t have to that again.
My Time Zone
I live in NW Ohio and we do Daylight Savings Time (edt) changes. My time is Eastern Standard Time (est) from the first Sunday of November until the second Sunday of March, then it switches to Eastern Daylight Time (edt).
The easiest way to convert to your time zone is to enter
4pm Pemberville, OH
in a Google Search. Try it. It works.