YOU ARE ON THE CLASS LIST!
Go from idea to a realistically hooked pine tree in just a few steps.
- Choose your wools. You can hook anything with the right wool.
- Choose your cut size.
- Customize the pattern.
- Hook the highlights.
- Hook the shadows.
- Fill with medium.
- Fill in the background.
This is a working class. Come prepared to participate. If you prefer to just watch, please wait for the recorded replays.
Saturday, Dec 18 from 11am – 3pm eastern
Saturday, Jan 22 from 11am to 3pm eastern
Attend one class or both, your choice but the class will be the same both times.
Supplies you will need:
- backing or an existing rug at least 14″ x 14″, or large enough to fit your frame.
- An assortment of greens, the more the merrier. You don’t need much of any single wool.
- open mind and a willingness to experiment.
- leave your judgement behind